The latest advancements and fluctuating market trends in the Real Estate industry warrants a focus on boosting bottom-line efficiency by optimizing resources and making process improvements. The most significant challenges include efficiently managing thousands of lease contracts and gaining insight into costs, yield, and occupancy.
Ultria CLM—Enterprise Contract Management Software—enables Real Estate organizations to streamline all contracting processes, reduce risks, and design a better compliance management framework:
- Create, store, and manage lease contracts (revisions, conditions, charges, renewals) within a centralized and secure repository.
- Automate financial processes (rental payments, price escalation and indexation, variable rent and concessions, settlement of service charges).
- Gain insight into costs, yield, and occupancy (tracking and forecasting).
- Efficiently manage lease in / out contracts using configurable templates, collaborative authoring, and workflow.
- Perform search and metadata extraction, track clause-level changes.
- Track data comprehensively to ensure all compliance documents are valid.
- Maintain an audit trail for all the changes made to a contract.
- Establish standardized workflows with multiple reviewers and approvers, as required.