The channel dynamics are a-changing. Consumerism has made customer satisfaction the most important value to aspire to, and delivery timelines are defying distance and accessibility. Last mile logistics and new players entering the industry are making the industry more exciting and at the same time, more challenging. Location-tracking for shipments and digitization of the whole supply-chain operations means that the scrutiny at all levels is tighter and expectations higher. Thus, logistics and supply chain companies face challenges, such as, meeting strict packaging and delivery deadlines, ensuring optimal supply chain up-time, etc. Automating contract management for logistics and supply chain organizations will help companies work collaboratively across locations and manage sell rates, benchmark rates, and negotiated carrier rates efficiently.
Ultria CLM - Enterprise Contract Management Software for Logistics and Supply Chain enables organizations to streamline all contracting processes, reduce risks, and design a better compliance management framework:
- Gain increased visibility into Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to keep up with the strict packaging and delivery schedule.
- Manage sell rates, benchmark rates, and negotiated carrier rates across locations.
- Use artificial intelligence based contract management for logistics and supply chain to ensure all supporting documents / clauses required for regulatory compliance are valid.
- Curate a legal-approved clause and template library to facilitate error-free self-service drafting of contracts with customers and distribution partners.
- Establish standardized workflows with multiple reviewers and approvers, as required.
- Introduce an analytics driven contract management operations for your logistics and supply management form for increased visibility and accountability.
- Track document versions and drafts across the contract negotiation and authoring phases.
- Digitize and manage contracts within a searchable and secure cloud based repository.