Logistics and supply chain companies face various challenges, such as, meeting strict packaging and delivery deadlines, ensuring optimal supply chain uptime, etc. Automating contract management will help logistics and supply chain companies work collaboratively across locations and manage sell rates, benchmark rates, and negotiated carrier rates efficiently.
Ultria CLM—Enterprise Contract Management Software—enables Logistics and Supply Chain organizations to streamline all contracting processes, reduce risks, and design a better compliance management framework:
- Gain increased visibility into SLAs to keep up with the strict packaging and delivery schedule.
- Manage sell rates, benchmark rates, and negotiated carrier rates across locations.
- Track data comprehensively to ensure all supporting documents / clauses required for regulatory compliance are valid.
- Leverage preapproved clause and template libraries to create error-free contracts with customers and distribution partners.
- Establish standardized workflows with multiple reviewers and approvers, as required.
- Generate reports to increase transparency.
- Maintain audit trail for all the changes made to contracts.
- Store and manage contracts within a searchable and secure repository.